- トロピカル ノース クイーンズランドのホテル
- ケアンズ アンド ノーザン ビーチズのホテル
- パーム ロイヤル ケアンズ
パーム ロイヤル ケアンズ (Palm Royale Cairns)
↓ このホテルの料金を確認するには宿泊日・部屋数を指定してください ↓
パーム ロイヤル ケアンズのご予約はこちらから。 料金・宿泊プラン一覧
96位にランクイン - 件のホテル中303件の口コミを参考にしています
- 2014/10/06 Emma H, Townsville
- My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night, in the
- 2014/09/25 Anni H, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- My mum and I stayed this hotel for 7 nights. Not in a very convient location, but since we were having different day tours almost everyday and the hotel has its own city to hotel shulter bus (of course it will cost you extra), it was all right.Large room, nice veiw (we loved the hotel pools), close to a medium size mall (5 mins walk to Woolworths and food court). Generally good.
- 2014/09/16 CharlesDados, Maloy, Norway
- We booked Palm Royale from Melbourne through our agent at Flight Centre. We knew beforehand about the location, but that didn`t bother us at all, since we needed a place to stay at night. Our holiday in Cairns wasn`t the typical `sit by the pool and drink cocktail`. The hotel suited us pretty well, we picked our 4 wheel drive at the airport, and the hotel was easy to locate.Very busy establishment, mainly caters for large Asian groups, but very welcoming front desk personnel. Quick check in, and wow the room was quite good, spacious, large bed, and clean and large bathroom.We ate breakfast at the hotel for 15Au$, nothing flashy and no cheese, but plenty of eggs and hash brown and the usual juices. We were only at the hotel late at night, as we used to leave after breakfast. The location was perfect to drive to town for sightseeing as well as heading northward to Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Mossman Gorge, and Chillagoe.Apart from paying for internet, we had no complains, and we were very pleased with the hotel, and it served its purpose. Stayed for 5 nights. Many thanks to the kitchen personnel, and the cheerful faces early in the morning.
- 2014/09/15 KOH78, 0
- We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and feel that overall it is value for money. Saying that...had I known what I do now, I would gave paid more to stay in a more modern/updated hotel closer to town
- 2014/09/08 kiwixplore, 0
- Great, clean and affordable hotel, good value for money with pool front verandas. Worth spending a night or 2 here. If you do not have a car though it is a little way out of central Cairns, we where told 5-6km.. Great place to stay and worth every penny ....