ノウム ホテル プリムス フランクフルト ザクセンハウゼン (Novum Hotel Primus Frankfurt Sachsenhausen)
↓ このホテルの料金を確認するには宿泊日・部屋数を指定してください ↓
ノウム ホテル プリムス フランクフルト ザクセンハウゼンのご予約はこちらから。 料金・宿泊プラン一覧
155位にランクイン - 359件のホテル中36件の口コミを参考にしています
- 2013/08/27 asmaad, Alexandria, Egypt
- 部屋とトイレは比較的狭いです。 Wi-Fi は５階では問題なく使えました。スタッフを流暢な英語を話し大変親切でした。電車の駅へは徒歩で2分の距離で、5分歩くともう1つの駅があります。もう1つ向こうの駅にはREWEとALDIがありました。ホテル周辺には多くのパブがある為、週末の夜は騒音が気になりました。窓は防音になっています。朝食は平均的ですが美味しかったです。
- 2014/07/25 Ivan R, Saint-petersburg
- in general, it is good, the place is OK, distance from
- 2014/06/05 bryan9661, Houston, Texas, USA
- Novum Hotel Primus Hotel is located in the lively Sachsenhausen area of Frankfurt and my choice of hotels when I stay in the Frankfurt area. A short train ride and conveniently located near the Lokalbahnhof S Bahn station and has a streetcar stop even closer. There are all sorts of restaurants,bars and shops nearby. The hotel is inexpensive, clean and safe. The staff is very helpful and very friendly. I cannot speak of the breakfast as I usually go to the cafe/bakery close by to start my day. I have stayed here several times and each stay is consistently pleasant and tranquil. Its not Four Seasons or Hyatt but it is clean, convenient, comfortable, economical, and exactly what serves my needs when staying in the Frankfurt area.
- 2014/05/26 Chirri_05, Madrid, Spain
- This time I booked the hotel before having a look at the reviews. When I read some of them, I thought I might have chosen the wrong place. But I picked the right hotel. It is a simple, conveniently located hotel in Frankfurt, pretty close to the Main river. The room was spacious enough and clean. And as it was facing the parking lot behind the hotel, it was fairly quiet. Bathroom was a bit small, but OK as well. Also the breakfast was just fine. If you are looking for an upper class and more fancy surrounding, you will need to look for something else.
- 2014/04/28 Hannah Eva C, 0
- Myself and my husband went here after booking thru expedia. I have to say I didnt have high expectations. I thought it would be awful! but we were pleasantly surprised! the room was very basic but the bed was so comfortable. and we had a side view of the party scene in sachenhausen! loved that! the breakfast is basic but is lovely at the same time. sets you up for the day.Its definitely a basic hotel but the staff were just so lovely. I dont know what their names were, but I want to thank them for helping us to get around frankfurt. They were super helpful. We loved Sachenhausen and its a great little place to stay In if you want to see the sights with no frills attached. We will definitely return to the Primus (but maybe put more boiled eggs on!)Hannah and Darren